In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, we establish our Policy of Privacy
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- ACATEX S.L.
- Address: Carretera Nacional 340 (Alicante-Murcia), KM 723.
- C.P.: 03295 ELCHE (Alicante) Spain.
- Telephone: (+34) 966 61 50 39
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data provided by the interested party such as name, surname, ID, postal address and email address, (in the case of providing them), as well as those provided in the future as a result of its development, will be incorporated into a registry. of treatments owned by ACATEX SL with the following purposes:
- We collect and process your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, whenever you use our services, ask questions, register for information or enjoy other services, or when you respond to our messages (such as questionnaires or surveys).
- We use IP addresses to analyze statistics, administer the site, know your movements and collect broad demographic information as a whole.
- The type of personal information that we may collect about you could include, for example, your name and postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone and fax numbers and email address, as well as other information collected at the time of registration or through surveys.
- We will only use the personal information that you choose to communicate to us for the purposes specified at the time it was collected, and in accordance with the preferences you have indicated to us.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial or employment relationship is maintained and for a period of 5 years or the period required in the applicable regulations.
If the interested party revokes their consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or suppression, their data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established periods to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the processing of personal data.
The personal data that we treat in ACATEX S.L. of you, when requesting them (in the event that we requested them), would be to establish relationships for the provision of services.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data.
- Bank details for direct debit of payments.
- Tax data for billing and accounting management.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Commercial information.
- Specially protected data will not be processed.
The data will be communicated to be able to carry out the corresponding billing including the tax management of such purposes. In the same way and depending on the services that are commissioned to those in charge of treatment that are required for a correct provision of the contracted service, as well as compliance with current legislation.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether ACATEX S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to whether to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data, ACATEX S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the same way, the portability of your data is guaranteed so that you can take it to another service provider.
In accordance with current regulations, the interested party can exercise their rights by requesting it in writing, and together with a photocopy of a reliable document that proves their identity (being valid ID, passport, driving license or residence card) at the following postal address : ACATEX SL Address: Carretera Nacional 340 (Alicante-Murcia), KM 723. Elche. C.P. 03295 Elche (Alicante) or by email: email@example.com